|Torque Mobile FB|
Torque Mobile is another local mobile phone brand in the Philippines. It is the contemporary of Cherry Mobile and MyPhone. In my opinion, Torque has been left behind by the two mobile phone brands in the country in terms of popularity. Honestly, I myself aren't very familiar with some of the units released by Torque Mobile. But it doesn't mean that Torque Mobile as phone brand isn't deserving. In fact, this year Torque Mobile has been very aggressive marketing its new line up of smartphones. Below is the important details about Torque Mobile as brand in the mobile market in the Philippines.
Facts and History of Torque Mobile
- The company was started in December of 2008 and was founded by Christopher Uyco, the CEO of the company.
- Topstrasse Global Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Torque Mobile.
- Luis Manzano, Billy Crawford, Carla Abellana, and Iya Villana are some of the past and present local celebrity talents tapped by the company as endorsers of the brand.
- "Love Ko Torque" is the campaign slogan of this phone brand.
- This mobile phone brand has released several Android smartphones in the Philippines namely: DROIDZ Smart, DROIDZ Inspire, DROIDZ Trend, DROIDZ Easy and DROIDZ Zap. Other phones by Torque Mobile include Torque DROIDZ Beat TV, Torque DROIDZ Force, Torque DROIDZ Quad, Torque DROIDZ Play 3G, Torque DROIDZ Blast X, Torque DROIDZ Atom S, Torque DROIDZ Avatar TV, Torque DROIDZ Atom X, and Torque DROIDZ Motion.
- Torque Mobile has also Facebook Page and Twitter account. To keep updated with the latest happening from the said brand, just like the Facebook Page and follow them on Twitter.
- Torque Mobile phones and tablets are surely manufactured in China.
What else can you add about Torque Mobile? Please comment in the box below.